"Full-time Student" Package
Study remotely according to the full-time school program
"Full-time Student" Package means
Studying according to the Ukrainian standard curricula
24/7 access to all digital learning materials
Certificate about the completion of the secondary education
Studying in your personal rhythm and tempo
By selecting the "Student" package, you get access to
- learning materials that fully comply with the full-time school program
- digital lessons that are available 24/7 throughout the entire school year and summer vacations
- detailed student performance reports for both students and parents
- the only educational platform and structure of education in Ukraine that is recognized by the ICDE association
- regular consultations and chats with our teachers
- group projects and team activities
The structure of a typical lesson
- insightful and quality video presentations
- summary notes that explain the lesson
- tests for self-examination in each lesson
- 400 e-textbooks in free access
- additional links and other useful materials
Self- examination tests
Laboratory and practical lessons
Additional study materials
"Full-time Student" Package Cost
This package includes all learning materials that are necessary for a successful completion of the course. The curricular of the Atmospheric School corresponds with the standardized Ukrainian curricular.
1 500 UAH/month
The discounts are available for children with special educational needs, orphans and children from large families. This package includes all learning materials that are necessary for a successful completion of the course.
Become a Full-time Student at the Atmospheric School in three easy steps
Сollect and send a package of necessary documents
Start your atmospheric study on the platform!
What our students and their parents say about Atmospheric School
Atmospheric School is the only distance school in Ukraine for students in grades 5-11 that teaches according to the full-time school program. The school is fully licensed, and the Atmospheric School platform is also marked “Recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.” Thousands of author’s educational materials will help the child easily adapt to the distance form of learning and find the perfect format of learning that is interesting for him/her. Each lesson in the Atmospheric Distance School consists of five components: high-quality video presentation, summary notes from the teacher, a self-test, self-study tasks and additional materials that include links to free online resources and 400 e-textbooks in free access for each student of our distance school. The “Student” package allows any child to learn in his/her personal rhythm, combine learning with hobbies and develop independence and responsibility. In addition, each student and his or her parents have detailed progress reports that show what lessons have been taken and what grade the student has received in every test he/she took according to the school curriculum. Distance learning is a unique opportunity for students in 5-11 grades to receive secondary education in an environment they’ve created for themselves.